Friday, February 25, 2011

Something random

Normally during this time, I post something extremely funny or satiracle, or just something interesting. However due to the fact my motto has been 'Procrastinators Unite!!!!....tomorrow', I have some work to do. Also my week has been pretty bland, mostly pep-band games, and I've been yelling my poor voice out, and I'm just plain tired. So I'm just going to share a poem Mr. Mau showed my class one day that makes me laugh when I hear it. ERHMMMM!!!

Shake and shake the catsup bot'l
non'l come
then alot'l

None truer words were spoken~

And now I bid all of you, my beautiful followers...adieu~

1 comment:

  1. OMG Sinjin! That's totally my favorite poem of all time! i justsaid that to alison last night! haha it's our life motto! You should have put that poem in "Grendel" you had to read the other day! Woo! Grendel right? haha NOT!

    ReplyDelete