Friday, February 4, 2011

Who are you really?

To put things simply, I am just Sinjin. I am not some asian kid who comes from China or Japan, and y'know there are more countries in Asia, and no they do not speak "Asian". My name is not "Asian", its simply a really Old English name thats really rare. Don't worry if you've never heard of it, not even people in Britain have. Yes, I am tan and I have dark, distinctive eyebrows, but I swear I'm white and was born in Des Moines, Iowa so yes, I am American. And no, Iowa is not the 'Home of the Potato' thats Idaho. Yes I can be flmboyant sometimes and or eccentric or weird. That is my business, and I'll say no to your questions regardless because I feel uncomfrotable to your prodding. If I wanted you to know, you would know. I don't ask you personal questions.
Yes, I do always say whats on my mind, its in the genes, my mom and gramma do it to. So get over it. No I'm not a bad guy. Words to describe me as I've been described are: nice, kind, great, awesome, amazing, angelic, and 'OMG you're the best thing thats ever happened to me!!!'. Yes I'ama nerd, and a gamer, and yes I will help you if you need help with something. Just don't get the idea you'll get help on that Trig test or inevitably out of jail. Yes, I can speak Spanish, but don't you dare call me Mexican, oryou will get yelled at. Do I sound mean? Yes, but only because you people ask these things all the time. I'm a great and unique person, and I'll be nice to you, so don't try and fit me in your little world. Theres so much more to me and I don't appreciate trying to be categorized, My name is Sinjin, andI am who I am and you won't change that. I love everyone and have no enemies. Yes I do have na ego but its okay. Putting myself up is better than down. Thats who I am. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment