Friday, February 18, 2011

Writing Practice shtuffz

I am so stressin' this week. Mostly with this AP Lit essay that I SHOULD'VE wrote myself. Which I so would've had my microsoft word actually worked. So I'm so desperate to get it editted. I cannot have a C. No I cannot. I refuse. I do not concede, Thank you A.O. for letting me work on it today. I appreciate you for lessening my tension and stress this week. Pep band is also not making me happy. I can't even get home to do stuff half of the time. I've been falling behind at home. I also have someone I care very much for that I havn't been able to talk to. Not talking to that person just makes me feel...blah.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've resolved that I cannot live life in constant worry. If things happen, they happen. I mean sure by all means, I'm responsible for my choices and life, but some things I think, are determined by fate. Not necessarily like higher power fate, but just how things fall into place in the universe. Random chance. All I can do is live my life, get my head out of the clouds and start being responsible. Its just time to accept the truths of things, which I do for the most part, hope for the best, and be the best I can be.

1 comment:

  1. Which things are determined by fate? As a way to teach us lessons? I think this is a very hopeful post despite the idea that things are not always in our control...

    Interesting...

    Mrs. Onkst

    ReplyDelete