Friday, March 4, 2011

More Writing Practice Nonsense...again

I have to reuse paper now! Yay!!! Now to think of things that are sweet and salty. Um, how about sea-salt ice cream, or salted watermelon? The former sounds better than the latter. You wanna know what sucks? Having an eleven o' clock bedtime. People laugh at me! D': And then I still end up being all drowsy in the mornings. I think I"m 18 and I should be able to go to sleep when I want. >:/ But I guess I can deal. Something is annoying me too. My internet is being all spotty as hell lately. It keeps going on and off and its making me angsty and I have stuff yo do!!! It better get fixed or there is going to be an angry sinjin monster on the loose.D:<


I wish I could eat a whole bunch of candy without getting fat, :/
I am looking at those boxes of fortune cookies and really wishing I had some. Those fortunes better be good or I'm going to be dissapointed. I watched Lady Gaga's new music video from her premier yesterday. It looked like Final Fantasy VIII on meth or crack. It was rly creepy and crazy. I think those three days in that egg scrambled her brains.

No comments:

Post a Comment