Friday, February 18, 2011

An Internal Monologue of Marc Marcellus

This gas station looks so old. Can I even get gas out of the gas pumps?...nope...F***!...so what now? Ugh my stomach aches, I need food...surely this dump has THAT. Though I doubt it.

Hmmm old man dozing off at the counter...actually he looks so old he mighta' died...Should I wake him?....Nah oh well. Hrm what do I want....Snickers, skittles, starburst, other miscellaneus snacks that start with 's'...MILKY WAY!!! Yoink! Oh sweet caramel goodness... NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM! Gah now i"m thirst....and no water in sight...not even here. This place is just horrible. Why is it still even in business...I mean are you serious right now? Why is nothing ever turning out right? *sigh* I suppose I'd better try the next station on this desert highway. Las Vegas...here I come.

1 comment:

  1. OH SWEET CARAMEL GOODNESS.

    I think people should yell that when something crazy happens, like "SWEET CARAMEL GOODNESS when did that alien get here?"

    ReplyDelete