Friday, March 11, 2011

More Writing Practice Junk

Guesses, guesses, guesses. This was a pretty good weekend. I guess. My step-bro came home and we had fun. I guess. I got the new pokemon game *cough*nerd*cough* and I've had fun with that....I guess. It was just overall a good weekend and I enjoyed my break despite I still had to clean and read alot of The Road Funny, I can hardly find any information on it. Does it have anything more than the basic meansings of love and how landscape and culture makes humanity?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There can be no guide to life. You see, everyone lives a different life; no one is the same. In this, we can assume that one general ruleset would be superficial and would not fit or apply to everyone. People say everything has happened before and will happen again. Is this true? Can we honestly assume we know that? On the contrary, nothing is ever the same in relation to the universe. Rather, I think its safe to say that everything so far has happened but not everything has happened yet. We could write a guide individually, but it would all be different, and likely conflicting in creed and values and in what to do. Everyone has different experiences and values. My advice would be to simply live and discover what to do and what not to do to yourself. Find what you like, what you don't like. Go see stuff, the world, and determine for yourself what is good and bad. Go make your own life. Live and enjoy it while you have it. Or don't, its your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment