Friday, May 20, 2011

HOBKNOCKERS!

Forget that title >_>'

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'm not real sure what to write because...I'm not quite sure what to say at the moment.
Really there are just...a whole lot of things going on in my life right now. Prom is tomorrow, and I've apparently been nominated for Prom court. So theres that and my nervousness.... Then theres the fact, high school is almost over and its just....GAH! Real world is coming. And theres another fit of...GAH nervousness that comes up and attacks you like Lindsay Lohan on crack....

Poor cocaine....

Anyways!

Then theres all the bullshit about these nimrods predicting the world's demise. Apparently tomorrow was thrown into the fray as a possible canidate, though I really don't believe it'll happen. I don't think humans have the comprehension to predict the end of the world. On that note, isn't it odd that we as humans (a naturally self destructing race) wants world destruction over loving each other and social equality? Its rather annoying really. Oh well....................................................... :D

Anyways love you all. Live well, flourish, and wear condoms children >_>

1 comment: