Friday, January 28, 2011

Yeah so...

The past thee weeks have been really, really, really, really, really, rly, rly, rly, awesome but boring. Like for real, the snow days are nice cause, I don't have to do any work. However, it can get SO BORING!!! When your 18 and don't have a car and your parents won't you go anywhere because its snowmegedon...its pretty awful. So basically I get to watch all my friends in college and friends who have freedom go have their little shenanigans (awesome word) from FB or my phone. Which it isn't really that bad because its funny when I get drunken texts or phonecalls from my friends in college which make me ROFL. Its hilarious...sorta. Not as much when your not in the action and having fun but still fun. I'm really excited for college and the chance to get out of my house for awhile. Its gonna be fun like fur realz. As for school, its been pretty basic. I had Trigonometry for awhile and it sucked. It made me wanna cry...I still have nightmares.. But now I switched out and now I'm good and a teacher aid. I went to my Aid class yesterday and it was awesome. Unfortunately I don't anything interesting to really tell you all anything else. =/

SO! I- and uh I conclude this blog! Bwah hahaha debate reference~ >.>'

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say how much I love the word "shenanigans."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you crossed out all the sketchy stuff XD It makes all the more funnier!

    ReplyDelete